maybes and daydreams

about // navigate // archive // elsewhere

January 12, 2012

Medieval from above




Trust in what you can touch.
From a trip to a medieval town somewhere near where I live. Our whole form went to see it for a day last December. Not really interesting, like at all. We spent the majority of our time in an old monks' abbey, but we also took a guided tour through the town. Our last stop was a church, the biggest building in town. After another 30 minutes of having to listen to a guide, we were finally allowed to climb the towers. It was tiring, and  I was scared of getting stuck in the narrow staircase. But just look at the view -  totally worth it!
It was kind of stormy up there and cold up there, but I really enjoyed it. Some friends even agreed to pose for me! :) That doesn't happen to me very often.

No comments:


Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag