maybes and daydreams

about // navigate // archive // elsewhere

September 11, 2014

Dear diary...


7/9
Things are getting quite crazy. I don't know how to fit my whole life into two suitcases and a backpack.
I went through a lot of exciting stuff during the past few years, but this is different, a completely new experience. It's okay I guess, apart from the fact that I won't be able to take my typewriter with me.
8/9
When you are packing, always roll your clothes.
9/9
I don't know what to do, because everything I touch turns out to be incomplete.
10/9
I'm sorry, for myself of course, because what else is there to be sorry for at the moment? Nobody cares if my nail polish is spalling and I stop writing mid-sentence. Nobody cares if I don't care. Nobody cares, and that's what I wanted. I still want it. Now. But most of all, I want me to stop feeling sorry.
11/9
None of my shelves are empty and I still haven't packed up. I think I'm losing it, but at least I will be gone.


No comments:


Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag