maybes and daydreams

about // navigate // archive // elsewhere

June 01, 2014

Home, flowers and a wannabe


























I only realised how much this means to mean when I was about to leave. Now I'm just going to keep my heart.
Maybe I should start talking to you. Maybe I don't really know how to write anymore. Maybe you don't care. Maybe I don't care that you don't care. Whatever.
This is my first major experimental project. I exposed a roll of film twice, trying to let photos of my home (my parents' house and garden, places I remember spending much time at during my childhood, light and plants) melt into pictures of Berlin Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (which I've been fascinated with for a long time). Looking at them, I realised one thing: No matter how hard I try, I will always be a country girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

god, i love these so much!

Caro said...

thank you, kind soul!


Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag