maybes and daydreams

about // navigate // archive // elsewhere

June 30, 2012

Camping

Some impressions from when we went camping near a lake. I took two or three disposables with me. (Various photos are not included in this post due to privacy issues.)
We met strange people and talked to them, and later on some of them tried to destroy our tent, being silly drunk jerks. 
There were at least two disco events for people above the age of 25, but they didn't bother me when I slept, even though I could litarally feel the ground vibrating. 
Trying to survive, we cooked several things and they were quite tasty, even though I don't think I could eat like that again for a whole week.
At night, we discovered the camping location, having fun together. 
Even though I didn't go swimming in the lake, I took a few trips down the waterslide, which was extremely funny.
It was a very nice experience, but I doubt I'll be able to do it again, because I don't even have a tent.

No comments:


Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag