maybes and daydreams

about // navigate // archive // elsewhere

October 22, 2011

Long, long time ago...


... I can still remember. Listen.
I remember the place. I remember my hat. I remember my shirt. I don't remember the day, but I remember the times.
A while ago I found my parents' old film camera, the one which was mine when I was about 8 years old. I knew there was still a roll of film in there, but the camera was broken, which prevented me from shooting with it. I was curious though, so my mum and I decided to get the film developed.
The outcome were these two pictures, and you can see the camera had its problems with them. My mum was really disappointed, but I was kind of happy, having a light-leaky picture of my 8-year-old self. My hair was lovely.

No comments:


Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag